Beech Toothbrush firm bristles
Beech Toothbrush firm bristles - georganics
Beech Toothbrush firm bristles - Eco-friendly toothbrushes - 1.690Ft Beech Toothbrush firm bristles - Eco-friendly toothbrushes - 1.690Ft Beech Toothbrush medium bristles - Eco-friendly toothbrushes - 1.690Ft Beech Toothbrush medium bristles - Eco-friendl
This adult toothbrush's handle is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood, suitable for home compost. Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory. Made in Germany, these firm BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar buildup. We suggest avoiding brushing the gums with firm bristles. Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months.
• Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
• High quality firm BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
• Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
• Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
• To replace around every 3 months
• Brush at a 45 degree angle in short, half tooth wide strokes from the gum line down. For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth. Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside. Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth. Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can dry out.
|Ingredients||Beechwood Handle*, Nylon Medium Bristles^, Paper Box*. *Compostable, ^Z.T.L. Recyclable.|