Solid shampoo for normal hair with Scots pine
Solid shampoo for normal hair with Scots pine - lamazuna
Solid shampoo for normal hair with Scots pine - Shampoo and shower gel - 3.490Ft Solid shampoo for normal hair with Scots pine - lamazuna - solid cosmetics - 3.490Ft Solid shampoo for normal hair with Scots pine - lamazuna - solid cosmetics - 3.490Ft Soli
Solid shampoos for normal hair
Lasts as long as two bottles of liquid shampoo
- Zero waste
How to use it
Simply rub your solid shampoo on wet hair to work it into a creamy lather. Then massage through your hair and rinse off – just as you would with a liquid shampoo!
Our solid shampoo for normal hair is delicately fragranced with Scots pine. Handmade in France, in the region around Nice, it contains nothing but naturally derived ingredients. What's more, thanks to its formulation, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that your hair takes longer to become oily again than it would with a standard shampoo!
About the botanical ingredients
- Decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside: gentle surfactants derived from coconut. Used to cleanse and produce a lather.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium isethionate: other surfactants derived from coconut oil, which produce a soft and creamy lather.
- Cocos nucifera oil*: coconut oil, which helps to nourish the hair.
- Stearic acid: derived from olive oil, it gives the shampoo its solid consistency.
- Glycerin*: glycerin derived from organic karanja; a humectant, it helps to nourish the hair.
- Pinus sylvestris leaf oil*: Scots pine essential oil, purifies and relaxes.
- Limonene*: a component of Scots pine essential oil; its presence must be indicated on the label.
About the mineral ingredients
- Montmorillonite: a green clay with absorbent and calming properties.
- Kaolinte: a white clay used as a gentle beauty treatment, known for its purifying and deep-cleansing properties.
- Contains essential oils. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or for children under the age of three.
Frequently asked questions: solid shampoo
How can I store my solid shampoo between uses?
Your solid shampoo is like a bar of soap: you can keep it on a saucer or soap dish on the edge of your bath, or with your soap in the shower. It's antibacterial, so it can't get dirty! Personally, I keep mine in a mesh washing bag, which I hang on the same hook as my konjac sponge, so it can dry easily.
How should I transport my solid shampoo when I go to the gym etc., or on holiday?
You can simply put it in an empty jar (e.g. one that was used for a face cream or yoghurt), put a small cloth over the jar and secure it with an elastic band. When I know my shampoo won't have time to dry before going in my wash bag (for example, after sport), I wrap a face cloth around it, so it can still "breathe" and dry out gradually.
Can I use my solid shampoo when I go hiking?
As we said, it's made with 100% natural ingredients. Whether botanical or mineral, they come from nature. So you can use your solid shampoo in the mountains or in a river without creating any pollution.
|ÖSSZETEVŐK||Ingredients : Sodium cocoyl isethioniate, kaolinite, stearic acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, coconut fatty acid, aqua, montmorillonite, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, sodium isethionate, glycerin*, pinus sylvestris leaf oil*, limonene (composant d'huile essentielle) * certified organic|