Glossy Base and Top Coat
Glossy Base and Top Coat - ZAO
Glossy Base and Top Coat - Hand and nail care - 3.990Ft Glossy Base and Top Coat - ZAO - Nail care - 3.990Ft Glossy Base and Top Coat - ZAO - Nail care - 3.990Ft Glossy Base and Top Coat - ZAO - Beauty accessories - 3.990Ft Glossy Base and Top Coat - ZAO
Is used after applying the nail polish to enhance its brilliance and maximize its strength. It can also be used alone as a clear nail polish and also as a base coat to create the perfect finish.
Non toxic product: Free from toluene, formaldehyde, synthetic camphor, rosin, dibutylphthalate and xylene. Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Palm oil free: Duo Top & Base Coat is free from any derivatives of palm oil
Hardener contains palm oil-derived propylene glycol.
• Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
• Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
• Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
• Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
• Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
• Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
Source: CSST - Toxicological directory service
|Ingredients, Properties||ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE / TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE / GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID / FUMARIC ACID / PHTHALIC ACID / TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER, BENZHOPENONE-3, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT / HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CI 60725.|