Nail Polish Carmin red
Nail Polish Carmin red - ZAO
Nail Polish Carmin red - Hand and nail care - 3.990Ft Nail Polish Carmin red - ZAO - Nail care - 3.990Ft Nail Polish Carmin red - ZAO - Nail care - 3.990Ft Nail Polish Carmin red - ZAO - Organic makeup - 3.990Ft Nail Polish Carmin red - ZAO - Organic make
Choose from the elegance and glamour of the French manicure, a classic look or trend-setting colours; our nail polishes will meet all your desires!
Without any toxic ingredients and enriched in silica from bamboo oil, you can use them without limitation.
Our nail polishes are now 10 free, with the exception of references 663-665, which are due for reformulation shortly. The new formula contains 76-80% of ingredients from natural origin by the replacement of petrochemical solvents with agro-solvents from potatoes, manioc, corn and wheat.
The composition is free of 10 harmful ingredients: toluene*, formaldehyde*, dibutyl phthalate*, formaldehyde resin, paraben, xylene*, camphor, rosin*, styrene and benzophenone. Therefore, with the new 10 free formula, we have now removed 2 new harmful ingredients: styrene and benzophenone.
Non toxic product: Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
Make-Up Advice: Apply one or two coats of nail polish, depending on the desired effect. Use 636 Top & Base Coat to extend the life of your nail polish and to create a glossy finish.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Palm oil free: Yes
• Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
• Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
• Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
• Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
• Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
• Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
Ingredients Highlight: bamboo rhizome macerate: thanks to its high content of organic silica, the bamboo macerate helps to give strength to the nails and to make them more resistant to wear and tear.
|Ingredients||butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose anhydride / trimellitic anhydride / glycols copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl stearalkonium hectorite, phyllostachis bambusoides rhizome extract / helianthus annuus citric acid, calcium aluminum borosilicate, mica, silica, tin oxide. may contain (+/-): ci 15850 ci 19140, ci 42090, ci 77000, ci 77007, ci 77266, ci 77491,ci 77499, ci 77510,ci 77742, ci 77891, ci77163.|